7/17/2005

"It's the first day, of the rest of my life"

Little Mermaid auditions today. I'm totally POOFED! Venue was kinda uncomfortable, and of course the long wait for your number to be called. I was #97. I think it reached 145. Phew..

Came in my "Sailor" costume, and the panel laughed hysterically when i went in. Well, i dunno if i should take that as a complement, but i think it was good. I like dressing up every audition, according to the role I want or the theme of the play. I think it gives something "extra". I sang the snipet of "I Am Complete". Was good i think, they applauded after. And Tito Jaime told me "Would you cut your hair for a role?" (just so you know, i was wearing my F4-ish wig, to cover my short brown highlighted hair). Then i said "It's only a wig!" (sabay tanggal ng wig ko). They started laughing. hehe.

Well, callback's are soon, so waiting for that nalang.

Footloose rehearsals start on Monday. Exciting! hayyy...sana i can balance both Mermaid and Footloose if God wills it. Need to racket doubletime! But it's all good, I feel so blessed...

out!

No comments: