11/04/2005

im 25 years younger....

I mean, older.....hahha....


Woke up early today, than usual. hehe. Around 8am. I just felt I needed to see sunshine on my birthday. Was bombarded with text messages and calls from friends. Awww... people remembered (or maybe its marked in their friendster accounts or something. haha...). Went to Mayen and Steve's condo for lunch. "Christmas decorating" daw, pero ang totoo they surprised me with a birthday party. AHAH! wonderful food, wine, and company of friends. (Thanks Mayen, Steve, Mitch, Alvin, Andy, JC, Noodles, Pam). Wow, was stuffed.... yum!

Then went to Glorietta to kill time, and just go aliw ourselves during the afternoon. We ended going to MAC to help Red find his right foundation and JC to cover up a huge pimple...hahah...that was crazy.

Off we fly to Jack's Loft Wilson, my official hangout place. ehehe. A lot of people were there, people i didnt expect to come and celebrate with me. Was so happy. Still bombarded with texts and calls. hehe. Then they surprised me with a birthday cake!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A whole decadent cake from Jack's Loft. hahah...usually kase hati-hati kami sa isang slice kasi mahal. hahahha..... Thanks to everyone who were there!

Was really a fun day. And a realization for me that I'm truly blessed. And hopefuly more mature...hahaha.. (yeah right).

THANKS GUYS!

No comments: