4/24/2006

TAG from Jennie

Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

In no particular order:

1) Chocolateeeeee

2) Waking up after 2pm (i know... batugan)

3) Friends saying "Ang gwapo mo ngayon...." (HAHAHA)

4) People noticing my "Bling bling" phones

5) getting called for a "racket" or a "callback" for an audition

6) Knowing I still have a good supply of hair products (yeah...yeahhhh....)

7) Getting a task done, or a show done, and people give you wonderful reviews on your work.

8) Sitting in my desk, with my laptop, and just chatting and not doing work.

9) an answered prayer

10) people commenting on my blogs. or messaging me in YM, or getting a message in a site that I'd rather not tell.... (oops i think that was more than 10)


I tag.......Veejay, Surot, Red, Jay, Hogi, JC, Leslie, Andy, Oliver, and Krystal =)

No comments: