3/19/2005

Easy like a Saturday Morning...or rather, afternoon

Woke up an hour ago. Got puyat yesterday when i hang out with Mayen and Pam, then watched "Bahay ni Lola" with Kundi people. Well, it was cool, not spectacular. Thou i was there to support Von, which happens to be the musical director of the movie. Ate in Fridays then went home.

I feel kinda sluggish today, just got out of a one-day fever. But i'm looking forward in catching Mamma Mia in Greenbelt 3 later, to see my co-trumpeteers perform. Having dinner with Marcus and JR too.

Pam and i were talking yesterday. About life, about my career, about what i'm expecting this year. She brought up the topic of me signing up (or actually submitting a resume) to GENESIS, the company who handles her, GaryV, and other mainstream people. I wasn't interested before, coz i thought of the challenges you'll be facing once you join a talent agency. But after what Pam shared to me, I realized how much I want to venture in this kind of business. Well, I'm still asking for a sign from God if this is the right path for me or not, actually it makes me excited just thinking about it. I know HE knows best. =)

Still waiting for results of Beauty and the Beast. Well, not sure if they'll still get people for the musical, but hey, who knows. =)

I'm off to playing SIMS. Still on the verge of making my sims a STAR! hehe

No comments: