3/07/2005


(recent batch of Innersoul, my group in DLSU. Before we were a boyband kind of group, now, S-club7 na sya )


I sang for the closing ceremonies of UAAP season 67 today in DLSU. And it was a success! My debut as a solo performer. It was a bit scary at first, i was gonna sing the opening song "DREAMS" by Van Halen (techinically a rock song), with an orchestra, jazz dancers, street dancers, dlsu pep squad and innersoul backing me up, the works. I felt it was my "concert", i swear. Had a bit of trouble with the sound system (nothing new about it, it sucked since the day i performed for functions in college). The director was happy with my performance as well, That's good to hear. And a lot of students said that magaling daw ako (wow, never had so much complements, todo na ito). I had the time of my life, enjoyed the performance, rocked the house (meaning nabulabog yung mga matatanda sa audience kasi i was screaming and dancing and singing at the same time). Truly an experience. Sana maulit. Simula na ito ng so-called career ko in the mainstream. hehe. =)

No comments: