8/23/2005

"Heaven help me..."

Phew...sigh....WAHHHHHHHH!!!

Rehearsals have been so stressful these past weeks(tama ba grammar?). Tweaking everything, re-learning the voicing and notes, and the CHOREOGRAPHY.....Oh Lord, the CHOREOGRAPHY. But hey, no complaining Johann. God doesn't want you to complain. He had a purpose why I'm part of this musical, and for sure it's going to be a blast. I should see the positive side of things! it's my time to shineeeee~!!!

haayyy.... every night I always pray for extra energy, extra memory to remember things, and also patience in all aspects. Jesus is good. He never lets me down. I may be tired physically, or even emotionally stressed, but HE's my ROCK. my CONVERSE, my EXTRA JOSS to give my best every night as we do our endless runs and rehearsals.

I have a strong feeling this would be a good show. Everything would come into place.

and I quote from my favorite line in the musical: "WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!

No comments: