8/02/2005

rehearsals...

Footloose rehearsals going well, so far. Been blocking scene's 1 to 4, today 5-9 ata. Ang BILIS ng pace (which is normal, ganun naman talaga). Next week, choreo, then run, then do stuff over and over and over..... till we get sick of it. Para it's gonna stick to our brains like glue.

Been "researching" about my character, Jeter. I'm still having a hard time finding it actually.
Put this all together- "rexona boy", makulit, mahirit, pa-cool, pero takot to get detention or to be brought to the principal's office, a good guy. Charie told me "Johann, it's not Charlie Brown", hehe. Pressure....

I always look forward to rehearsals, I always get excited. Love the cast, everyone's starting to bond, encouraging one another, teaching the do's and dont's in theater. This would be a good production (gulp.).

inspiration....inspiration...

No comments: