9/26/2005

Curtain Call for Footloose

Wow.... 2 months of being with 28 cast members, 20+ crew and stagehands, directors, marketing people, the whole FOOTLOOSE Family. Was fun! really really awesome. Had sooooo much wonderful memories, which makes it difficult for me to detach from the production. Could you imagine we were together for 2 months mostly everyday?! sigh...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But everything has to come to an end, but of course, the friendship will last forever. I've learned to love this cast so much, that I woke up this morning crying and depressed. =( It's so hard to part ways after all the rehearsals, shows, and bonding sessions.

I'm glad to be in the Theater industry. I wrote to Direk Charie previously in her blog, and to get such a response from her is overwhelming and makes me feel so good.

The cast, most specially the kids, gosh i'll miss their company so much. God had a purpose why we were all together in this production, and i'm glad we all had a blast. I was actually crying during the church scene in our last show last night, very heartbreaking that the run's over.

Depressed....with a lot of things too actually, but im coping up. God's my strength, and my source of love, so i dont need to fret and feel down.

Cheers to the Cast and Crew of Footloose, this production would have a special place in my heart.

No comments: