9/21/2005

Time to keep your Sunday Shoes

Last 5 shows of Footloose this weekend, I dunno if I should feel sad or happy about it. Well to think of it, more of sad actually. It's been a tough 2 month rehearsal and show run, had so much fun! (and maybe not so fun) memories to cherish, pics and roles to add in my resume. Was great to see a lot of billboards with my face on it, writeups, good reviews, standing ovations, friendships. Hayyyy senti senti...

I'm gonna miss this cast, it was really fun. Sana we'd still keep in touch. (gosh this is the effect of a lazy wednesday not doing anything and thinking ahead that the show's almost over....arrgghhh).

Hmmm...what's next for me? well hopefully they'd contact me for Mermaid. My "Stage Performance" teaching stint is still there, and keeps me busy and gives me extra income.hhaha. Gosh, so blessed.

Christmas around the corner.....hayyy...senti senti. But oh well, it's been a good year I guess. 2 months I'll be 25....gosh I feel so old. But of course young at heart. Need to be independent (in some aspects...haha).

Wala lang....just needed to update my blog so im blabbering.

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

2 comments:

iFred said...

just the word 'christmas' in this blog gave me mixed emotions... congrats for your play. i wish you'll get to be cast asap in a new play and hopefully see you when i visit manila.

LiberalArts said...

Johann,

Thank you for the very beautiful message... but I already said that in my blog.

I never kept my frustrations secret from you guys in the course of these rehearsals and the run of the show but the true blessings were all of you who learned and worked and kept on learning and working despite how everyone else was acting and despite how everything else was going around us.

We truly kept each other going. And for me, watching you guys onstage finding nuances and fleshing things out was terrific... and even better, seeing you all pull together for each other and the show was magic.

Welcome to theatre. It may be the road less travelled in the bigger scheme of things but we are damn lucky to be called on this journey. there is no other road i want to be on. And it is my blessing to have met you along the way.

Love,
chari