5/12/2005

Cinema One

To tell you frankly, I'm not really a big fan of pinoy movies. Well, sometimes I get to watch whenever there's a good review of a movie so I go to the theatre amidst all the crowd.

Today i wake up, flip channels, and end up in Channel 22, Cinema One. Today's showing: "Sana Maulit Muli" starring Aga Mulach and Lea Salonga. Nothing to watch in other channels so I end up watching the film. Ok, i understand the story, which was about two lovers struggling with their relationship, one of the parties going to the States, then ending up together again back in Manila- the typical filipino plot.

And then....

I start to tear... sob.... cry. ANO BA JOHANN HELLO!!?! Natawa ako sa sarili ko. Tanghaling tapat, watching Cinema One, crying over a movie like that, and getting all SENTI.

I think i've proven that i'm an emotional person, which I think there's nothing wrong with that. Buti nga yun eh, kaysa I hide my feelings and end up suicidal. (ayy..wag naman).

Hay, senti days. maybe it comes with the weather (!???!!)


No comments: