5/12/2005

pseudo rehearsals

Just came home from another night of rehearsals with the Kundirana, for the "Sowers of Hope" show. (shameless plug: AFP theater on May 19 Thursday 7:30pm). It's getting hotter and hotter each day, and ang dami ko nang calories na nawala sa init. haaayyy.. sana mag snow. hhehe

I'm excited for this show, and at the same time, tense. Having no tech-run is scary, hopefully we can pull through. It's also sad na di na naman kami magkikita-kita after this, sariling buhay ulit kami, then reunion nalang soon. I also can't wait for a job to come (well, meaning sana STAGES would call me na for projects, im DYING to perform).

Auditions for "Footloose" on Sunday, well i'm still in the age bracket, and I do hope they'd like me and cast me a role, kahit ensemble lang...

Yun lang... tulog na ulit.... gising ng late.....rehearse ulit.... waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: