12/22/2005

Christmas Blabber

As materialistic as it may seem, I just need to blog on this...


Dad asked me to get some Christmas gifts for his officemates this afternoon, so I went to the mall to find stuff. Came home, now he asks me to wrap them as well because he doesn't know how. As a good and obedient son, of course I do what i'm told.

Then he tells me, "I have a christmas gift for you already."

I say with a hint of excitement, "What is it?"

Then my pop goes, "There outside.... i bought you a chair"


(Suddenly the world crumbles at my feet).

"A chair?!"

"It's practical" my dad said.



He bought me an office chair...... for christmas..... and didn't even ask what I REALLY wanted for the season.

Then he told me "Ako, bilhan mo nalang ako ng bag, oks nako dun."

UMMMM....ok....

he tells me what he wants, and he doesnt even ask what i want. (well coz what i want, usually he can't afford....hehe)



OH WELL..... thats it. just kinda makes me grumpy now. Time to write Santa Clause a letter, there's still hope.


hhaha.... i need "happy food".

2 comments:

bubblebathboi said...

johann!!!!! merry christmas!! when are we seeing exodus? awww... i love the chair anecdote... well u can always sell it... ? joke so did u get ur dad a bag?

Johann said...

no i didnt get him a bag...hehe..

and im enjoying the wonderful office chair...har har har =)