12/29/2005

My two new "babies" for the year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HAHAH....is this the effect of the Christmas office chair gift? hehe. (Don't worry I still love my dad). Well, I treated myself to two new gadgets this year, an Ipod Nano 4gb, and a Samsung D500 cellphone. Got both of it this November and December respectively. Nano on my birthday, Celphone for Christmas. Oh yeah baby! splurge splurge splurge! Who says we should save for our future? haha kidding..

I've been blessed this year, (Footloose, teaching gigs, corporate rackets, directorial gigs, etc), and I thank the Lord that kahit paano, I can enjoy the little perks in life. I bet it's gonna be a good 2006! Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

The White Rabbit said...

JOHANNN!!! One more gift from me! Its with Mitch. I should have given it to you at the wedding, but syempre too ngarag and bewildered to remember to give it to you there. Just a small token of our super duper appreciation for everything you did to make our day so special and magical. I can never thank you and the boys enuf! Galing galing nyo daw! Anyway check out your tagboard for more messages....