2/09/2005

DREAMBOY


I was invited to the Red Carpet Premiere of DREAMBOY starring Piolo Pascual and Bea Alonzo. Well, to tell you frankly, im not a fan of pinoy movies, most specially the cheezy-laglag panty ones. But hey! it was free, and i felt like a star! (oh, what am i talking about, i am a star....a star in my own right....hehhe). I was all dressed up, porma to the max. They set up a loooong red carpet in the cinema of SM Megamall, with FANS all over the place wanting to get a glimpse of their idols. I actually walked down the Red Carpet, it felt good, i was actually enjoying the 30 seconds of fame, with people screaming "JERRY YAN!" at me, coz i think my hair looked like the actor in that telenovela thingy.

The movie was ok (inspite of the chaos and noise happening around coz the fans can't shut up, they had to react to every cheesy punchline and every kilig scene). I actually enjoyed it, the plot was something new in Philippine cinema, and the story had a good twist to it. And, it was free! hehehe =)

After the premiere, we went to my favorite restaurant, my sactuary, JACK's LOFT! i totally love the food and dessert there, and the price is not bad! haayyyy....most specially the beds where we can lounge in whilst eating DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! yum yum...

Ok, im off to Jack's Loft! hahahaha.....



No comments: