2/20/2005

"SURVIVOR EDSA" starring me!

Ok, here's the situation:

Dad's out of town

Driver's with him (and the starex)

I need to go and accompany Mayen to Market Market

I don't wanna taxi

So, i end up DRIVING MY OWN CAR! (yeah, yeah, lame isn't it, pero di ba, meron laging "FIRST TIME..."). It's been awhile i didn't drive, coz there's the joy of having a driver and a car. But of course, the situation needs some action, wherein lola mayen encouraged me to drive my car from the house to market market in The Fort.

I pass Shaw, pretty nervous but calm, reacting to every jeep or car honking at me. good, good, sweat onti, ok calm calm. Then to make the long story short, i reach EDSA! oh yesssss....EDSA! the long stretch of cement, with DINOSAURS (the huge buses) roaring like hell on the highway. Mayen calms me and pushes me to "Go....kaya mo yan". So i did! I survived EDSA! (intro music....i'm a survivor, i'm gonna make it...).

Went around Market(2x), shopping galore si Mayen, while i contemplate what i did and still feel my knees shaking. Ate dinner, then went to Tandang Sora for a birthday party of a friend (Mayen drove na and made me rest).

We meet up with the trumpets barkada (chinie, pam, pam's sister veronica, jc, gerald) and had dinner number 2 in Ko Hi Kan in Greenhills.
Then I drove and brought Mayen home in her condo, then brought JC home. Then it was only me, the car and the road home. Was calmer now, coz the road was empty, so i was singing and praising the Lord for the Victory of me driving alone. Then i reach home, texted them i was safe and sound, and now, here writing in my blog...

Saya ng buhay no? woooohhhoooooo! till the next adventure johann. . .

2 comments:

lifecafe said...

...di yata bagay sa yo mag-drive :P

Johann said...

hahahaa...true enough.

oh well, at least it's a start! heheh=)