2/03/2005

Good Morning World......zzz

I wake up to the sound of jeeps and trucks today. Rather than birds happily chirping. ANNOYIIINGGGG!!! All of them are passing through our subdivision, coz the main road's having a major "face-lift". Terrible. Now my ipod mini (green) is working double time to block off the noise.


Haaayyyy....

Anyways, I messaged jennie to ask her for help in posting pics to a blog. I was able to post last time using the HELLO program, but now i used theuploader.com thing. It's easier, but i dunno if you can resize the pics before posting them. Oh well.

Rehearsals for "Joseph the Dreamer" later. Ang WALANG KAMATAYANG JTD. Well, I'm fortunate i have work, and it's fun doing JTD. I think its like my 50th time to do the show, counting the numerous runs in Meralco Theater, and all the provincial tours. weepeedoo!!!

No comments: