2/26/2005

Thank you judges

I was "Simon Cowell" today, for a singing contest in my college, DLSU-CSB. I was invited by good old friends Liselle and Henry to be a panel in the competition. This event was for "Alay Sa Bata", wherein organizations who host orphans have a full day of fun, contests and food. I had fun, feels good to be a judge. Listening to every note of the kid when he/she was singing, watching their performance skills, projection, and rating them for their act. Watching them made me recall of my 14-K and singing contest days, even seeing them cry when they won gave me goosebumps. I said a prayer to myself while watching this talented young kids, that hopefully they would live a good life and somehow find a place they can call home eventually. There were dance contests, art/drawing contests as well.

Sayang lang, i was called by a caster to join a shooting for the series "Darna" for channel 7 also today, and I wasnt able to attend because of the conflict of sked. Hay.... need rackets asap, ala na akong pang shopping....haha =)

No comments: