2/17/2005

Why am I Crying Over American Idol?!

hhaha...lazy day. woke up at 2pm, and just bummed around, waiting for A.I. at 4pm. This is the episode that they choose the final 24 contestants. Nerve wrecking!!! Then I notice myself getting teary-eyed. WHY johann? its soooooo weird. Gosh. Well, maybe because I was seeing myself in their shoes: how would i react when i audition for contests like that? either in the mainstream or for musicals or plays? Magiging STAR ba ako? WAAHHH! (hahaha)

Well, i'm voting for Mario Vazquez. I dunno, if i were a judge, he's the one who struck me the most. The others are sooooo perky, so rockish, walang dating. And he has a grreeeaattt voice, very R&B, and i like his porma. Amongst the girls, they all sound the same, the African-american girls all sing the same, really hard to see who stands out among the women.

I sometimes ask God, "Lord, what do you have in store for me?". I'm so anxious for what he has planned for me in my life. Well, definitely i would continue singing and performing, coz thats what i was blessed to do, but where? sa TV ba? sa Theater? abroad ba or here? wow...so many things to ponder about. I'm 24, i wonder what i would be when i reach 30. *sigh*

Basta, sabi ko sa sarili ko, "I won't join a contest in order to become famous."(well, all of that can change, pero sana hindi nalang...hehe...) =)

No comments: